The Adventures in Diving program offers both the Adventure Diver and Advanced
Open Water Diver certifications. If you complete any three adventure
dives, you can earn your PADI Adventure Diver certification. If you
complete your Deep Adventure Dive, Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
and three Adventure Dives for a total of five, you can earn your Advanced
Open Water Diver certification.
Why PADI Adventure Diver?
Have you always wanted to try underwater photography? How about wreck
diving? Here's your chance because you can sample three dives of your
choice, get a taste of what you like, and feel more comfortable in the
water, strengthening your underwater skills and letting you enjoy diving
more than ever.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or
qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old (10 for PADI Junior Adventure Diver)
What will I do?
This certification includes three of the following Adventure Dives:
- Adventure Dives available to divers 10 years old and older:
- AWARE-Fish Identification
- Underwater Naturalist
- Boat Diver
- Underwater Navigator
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Photography
- Additional Adventure Dives available to divers 12 years old and
- Altitude Diver
- Multilevel Diver
- Deep Diver
- Night Diver
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Drift Diver
- Underwater Videography
- Dry Suit Diver
- Wreck Diver.
long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: nine
- Maximum Open Water Training: three dives over one day
What will I need?
- Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak
- Adventures in Diving Video
- Log Book