Adventures in Diving program offers both the Adventure Diver and Advanced
Open Water Diver certifications. If you complete any three adventure
dives, you can earn your PADI Adventure Diver certification. If you
complete your Deep Adventure Dive, Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
and three Adventure Dives for a total of five, you can earn your Advanced
Open Water Diver certification.
Why Advanced Open Water Diver?
After your five dives, you'll be more experienced, feel more comfortable
in the water and simply enjoy diving more because you better understand
the underwater environment.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
What will I do?
This certification includes five Adventure Dives, including the Deep
Adventure Dive, the Underwater Navigator
Adventure Dive and three of
- Altitude Diver
- Boat Diver
- Drift Diver
- Deep Diver
- Dry Suit Diver
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Videographer
- Underwater Photographer
- Underwater Navigator
- AWARE Fish Identification
- Wreck Diver
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: 15
- Minimum Open Water Training: five dives over two days
What will I need?
- Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak
- Adventures in Diving Video
- Log Book